Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wild Birthday


Today's card is yet another copied and modified card. I was inspired by Anne Beale Yancy. She has her own blog called Mukibug. I can't get a nice simple link to work so Google should help you here. I started off by stamping the alligator from Stampin' Up!s Wild About You set in Gable green. I added the bird from the set in Stampin' Up!s Brilliant Blue craft ink and the flower in Stampin' Up!s Pixie Pink craft ink. I did not ink the stem. Well acually I meant not to ink it and inked a little and then used my white Inksentials gel pen to cover it up. I matted that on Stampin' Up!s Gable Green cardstock then matted that on Stampin' Up!s Brilliant Blue cardstock. On a Stampin' Up! Kraft card base I stamped the giraffe from the set in Stampin' Up!s Pixie Pink craft ink. The image is so smooth. I just love Stampin' Up!s products. Next I adhered the matted alligator to the card base. I adhered a light pink gem from my ebay stash in the center of the flower with Aleen's glue. Finally I stamped the sentiment in Stampin' Up!s Brilliant Blue craft ink and embossed it in Stampendous clear embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment