Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Arigato

Yet another Asian card. I just can't get away from this Asian theme... plus I have all of my Asian themed stamps laying out. This is a super cute Hero Arts Sparkle Clear set called Argiato. I special ordered it from My Heart's Fancy and it took forever to get here. Hero Arts was so busy with all of their orders. Now that I have it I'm so excited. This little set has enough stamps to make a complete card with or to use as the perfect accents. I love how it their Sparkle Clear sets come with the little jewels. They're so affordable too. This set was only $6.35. I decided that it was time to break in this set for today's card. First I stamped the girl in Versafine Onyx Black on white card stock and matted it in pink. Then I used my Big Shot to cut out several pink circles using my circle Nestabilities. One of the great things about Nestabilities is that they also emboss the shapethat they have cut. I used the smallest circle. I just love how dramatic this oversized scallop effect looks. I adhered the circles to a strip of light green paper to get his effect. Then I stamped the small flower from the Arigato set in blue Colorbox pigment ink and Stampin' Up!s Gable Green and Pixie Pink Craft inks. I stamped another flower from the Hero Arts set Asian Frames in Versafine Onyx Black. Then I adhered the white strip to the green strip with the pink circles. Next I stamped the small flower and lantern from the Arigato set in Versamark on the light blue card base. Finally I adhered the green strip along the side and attached the pink matted girl on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment