Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sympathy Card


Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card. There was an unexpected death in the family. First I ran a piece of white card stock through my Big Shot with my Stampin' Up! Top Note die. This is a very versatile die. Then I ran a piece of black card stock through with the same die. I cut the white shape along the perforated line. I then stamped the branch from Stampin' Up!s Eastern Blooms set in Versafine Onyx Black. Next I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up!s Sincere Salutations set also in Versafine Onyx Black. On a white card base I stamped the two smaller flowers from the Eastern Blooms set with the Versafine. I adhered the white shape to the black and tied a piece of Stampin
Up!s 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon in Basic Black. I adhered that all to the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment