Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flower Pot Card


This card shape/design/layout was inspired by Stephanie Luman, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I used Stampin' Up!s Chocolate Chip card stock. I absolutely LOVE their card stock. The quality is amazing. The colors are so rich and is is super thick! I cut out the flowers with my Big Shot and a Sizzix die, Flower Layers #2. I used Making Memories silver brads to adhere the layers. I stamped Birthday Wishes from Stampin' Up!s Sincere Salutations set in Martha Stewart Blue Sky pigment ink. I cut it out with my Big Shot and oval Nestabilities and applied a pink oval to the back. I used purple Michael's ribbon across the top of the flower pot. I also used my Stampin' Up! Scallop Edge Punch on the top of the pot. I used my "pokey" tool to poke a hole in the sentiment and attached it with Stampin' Up! twine.

1 comment: